One of NC3T’s core areas of focus is on collecting and distributing reliable, actionable information on building strong and sustainable pathways initiatives.
We do so by:
- Authoring books on building strong advisory boards, STEM leadership, business/education partnerships, and a hands-on guide to Pathways.
- Producing white papers and reports including The Future of College and Career Pathways, The Case For College & Career Pathways: A Research Summary, and The Promise of Building a Pathways System.
- Publishing a monthly e-newsletter covering news and insights from the field.
- Sharing insights and experiences through the CCL In.Sight. blog.
- Sharing knowledge at national conferences and on-site keynotes and workshops.
Check back soon for updates, or subscribe to the Engage.Connect. newsletter to stay informed.