Register now – the course opens July 1st
Experience the flexibility, take the course on your own schedule!
Hans Meeder, president of NC3T and author of The Power and Promise of Pathways, will lead you through this self-paced on-demand course – Pathways Leadership Essentials – via recorded videos and a dedicated platform offering supplemental resources to learn on your own schedule.
During this exciting course of eight recorded workshops with Hans Meeder and other NC3T instructors, you will develop your knowledge and skills in all the essentials of leading the development and improvement of a true College and Career Pathways System.
In addition to the recorded workshops with Mr. Meeder, you will have access to a user-friendly online learning platform to guide you through the course, and also provide access to an extensive array of readings, templates, and resources that accompany each session. This self-paced course will be accessible for a period of four months after your initial purchase.
The course covers the following topics:
- Session 1: Communicating the Why and the How for Pathways
- Session 2: Strengthening Your Leadership Capacity
- Session 3: Designing Your Career Pathways System Structure
- Session 4: Creating the Profile of a Career and Life Ready Learner
- Session 5: Embedding Career Development Across Your Systems
- Session 6: Engaging Employers and Community Organizations as Full Partners
- Session 7: Designing and Upgrading Your Pathway Programs & Supporting Teaching Excellence
- Session 8: Creating Your Pathways Implementation Plan
Pricing: This course is $295 per person.
Professional Development Certificates: Your progress will be tracked as you move through the sessions, and at the close of the course, NC3T will provide a certificate of completion to participants upon request. It is then your obligation to present that to the appropriate local governing body to secure professional development credit. Attendees can use the detailed course outline as documentation for their submission.
For all other questions, please email [email protected] and she’ll be happy to assist.
Experience the flexibility and take this course on your own schedule!click for detailed course outline